Stone Circle I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette nodded in understanding. She could understand that now was not the time to look for him. She didn't know that Banner and Stark already looked for him when they returned to Teekon. She could have known they would. She would have done the same. The mother wouldn't really want to leave her children now anyhow. But perhaps it would be nice to ask about him to other packs they were friendly with. Perhaps, it was something for Clary to do as she developed her scout trade.

Valette blushed slightly. His words were true, perhaps a bit blunt. Valette thought about it the same way now. Plus, he hadn't been mature enough to be there for the kids. Hence why she felt even less inclined to start a relationship with him. Valette wondered very briefly how Stark would be in such a relationship. Would he make time for his children? Valette had to stop her thoughts there. "I guess you are right in that," she confirmed to the other with a nod.

"Banner and I are already friends, perhaps our friendship will grow into something more," she spoke. She would like that. She could use more friends. Now she just hung out with her children for most of the time. Plus, she lost her mate as well, perhaps they could bond over that. Valette flushed deeply as he teased her back. Because he nailed what she had been feeling. His eyes were very pretty. Perhaps he did see her expression for a moment. But she tried to recover herself. "Perhaps I do," she just returned boldly to him. Her tail wagging slightly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm tired of being a hero. I want to relax and have some fun. - by RIP Valette - January 15, 2018, 08:02 AM