Dragoncrest Cliffs ||I don't think through things ||I never get time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It is late when the call is made but, as most nights, she’s still awake. She’s gotten use to the absence of Wildfire, as much as she doesn’t want to admit it, but since the strain it has put on them she also has the absence of her children. Sometimes she can have a night where they’re available but their nearly grown now and she’s back to ways she barely remembers. Without anyone to object she stay and keep them warm or company, she begins to move from her spot in Hougeda and rots the length distance to the border.

The night is cold but the air is quiet and still, the moon is high and stars are bright, and she can hear the ocean much farther than she can on a different night. Eventually, she can see the pair here and there through the trees that lead out to the end of her territory and she moves against the rays of moonlight coming in. Her dark fur keeps her cloaked and, just as there is one moment she’s not there, they very next she is when she steps out and looks upon the pair expectantly.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: ||I don't think through things ||I never get time - by Antumbra - December 09, 2017, 03:45 PM