Dragoncrest Cliffs ||I don't think through things ||I never get time
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The girl seems to finally get it after it is revealed whom she is but the proper respect should have been given to begin with. Prince does have anything to add, though she expected him to defend her, and her eyes turn away when she finally speaks the names of her parents. It is familiar, and she can remember them, but they had not been close. Not like Prince and his late mother. She glances to him briefly before she makes her decision.

It is not often she is given trouble from wolves under her rule, or from her homeland, and part of her wants to send them back (specially Bean) but winter is upon them and war is around the corner. They’ll be leaving soon. ”Welcome, then,” she says, ”regardless of your place in Trigeda—or Sangeda—you’ll earn your keep here too.” Thuringwethil takes a step back, letting them decide where to go from there. She won’t be letting them into Hougeda anytime soon. ”We are currently preparing for a war with another pack here. You should tend to preparation.”

After one final look to both of them, she turns and disappears back the way she came.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: ||I don't think through things ||I never get time - by Antumbra - December 20, 2017, 07:53 PM