Blacktail Deer Plateau They didn't know it when they turned me loose
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Dawn fell into step beside him and he grinned back, continuing to follow the trail. They'd both found the trail, it seemed, so hopefully that meant they were in luck. There was a flicker of movement in the trees ahead and Kieran paused just as his companion did, nodding at her words. He remained still, crouching low and readying himself. 

Dawn headed off into the trees and so the boy was left in his position, gaze trained up ahead and searching for the first sign of movement. His ears perked as the bird's chatter reached him, and he tensed his muscles, waiting to spring. There was a loud squawk and a rush before the birds came into view. Kieran wasted no time, leaping as they came close enough and feeling a rush of excitement tingle in his paws at the hunt. His jaws came into contact with one of the birds and he bit down quickly, dropping the body to the ground before attempting to spring toward another before it had the chance to flee. They were moving quickly, but he might be able to catch another if he was speedy.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:06 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 10, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - December 16, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 04, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Kieran Adrien - February 09, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: They didn't know it when they turned me loose - by Dawn - February 11, 2018, 10:20 PM