Blacktail Deer Plateau My soulmate is meat
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The other female joined her, and Aviana's eyes went back to the turkeys. She moved forward slowly, making sure her paws didn't crunch the snow and alert their prey. One paw in front of the other, one at a time. Her muscles tensed in preparation, her mouth watering at the thought of sinking her teeth into their meat.

Aviana took a calming deep breath and let it out slowly. She paused, watching the turkeys movements, trying to anticipate what they would do next. Who would put their head down first? Who would raise it? She waited until the perfect moment, and when the split second arrived that all their heads were down, Aviana shot off like a bullet, heading for the nearest turkey. They scrambled and flapped their wings in an attempt to distract and get away. Aviana growled, her front legs lifted off the ground as the turkeys took flight. Her jaws opened, going for one of their wings, and closed on... Air. She had missed. The turkey continued its escape, and left Aviana staring up at it as it landed on a low branch. Aviana growled in displeasure, but the turkey only gobbled in response. She looked over at her hunting partner to see if she had fared any better. 

[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
My soulmate is meat - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aliac - December 10, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aviana - December 10, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aliac - December 11, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aliac - December 11, 2017, 07:35 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aliac - December 13, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aviana - December 15, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: My soulmate is meat - by Aliac - December 19, 2017, 11:17 AM