Dragoncrest Cliffs crackling triton
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
should we wrap this up to focus on the other one we have LMAO ? just within the next few posts

"good luck getting it," portia said softly. she still thought they should focus on dalia. perhaps dio could teach her some fighting techniques-- lord knows that she herself couldn't. but portia also preferred to see dalia holed up sorting herbs and what not. so, maybe that was contradictory. hm. 

her tail swung slowly at her hocks as she listened, padding beside her mate. everything he said made her worry-- even though he seemed relatively confident. "i have faith in us too," she murmured in response, then looked to him with a furrowed brow-- though she didn't mean to look as concerned as she did-- "and faith in you, i know you'll do us proud." she paused, a small smile on her maw. "and come home safely," she added, reaching up to nudge his cheek gently. 

with a gran puff of her chest, portia nodded. "why of course!" she quipped, latching onto that small bit of lightness in his tone and upping it 500%, because they deserved some lightheartedness, "i'll do 15 border patrols every day, hun, and dalia and i will line the border with bones to let strangers know we're not fuckin around. drageda will be safe while you're gone." surely the thought of portia and dalia doing endless border patrol and carrying around bones was somewhat amusing, portia thought it was amusing-- at least.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
crackling triton - by Dio - December 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: crackling triton - by Portia - December 12, 2017, 11:07 AM
RE: crackling triton - by Dio - December 23, 2017, 02:18 AM
RE: crackling triton - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: crackling triton - by Dio - January 25, 2018, 12:23 AM
RE: crackling triton - by Portia - January 25, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: crackling triton - by Dio - January 31, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: crackling triton - by Portia - February 06, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: crackling triton - by Dio - February 07, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: crackling triton - by Portia - March 06, 2018, 11:17 AM