Stone Circle The toxicity of our city
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
was on vacation, sorry!

Banner chuckled right along with him, nodding her head a couple of times in agreement.  With as much beauty as Winter brought, the season was harsh and could be unforgiving.  That was exactly why she and Stark decided to take Valette up on her offer of a life here in Easthollow.  They'd done just fine during the easier months, but it wasn't worth the risk to them to tough it out on their own now.

She wasn't sure what to say when Mawk gave his impression of Ezekiel.  Banner just offered him a half-hearted smile before she lowered her head to the ground, inky black nose going to work as they strolled.  Luckily there wasn't much in the way of activity - she'd certainly take that over any sort of excitement at the borders.  Must just be me, then, she commented in a flat voice.  The circumstances of their meeting had been confusing, but the mistake was all his and she still resented him for it.  At least he plays well with others.  She gave a soft chuckle as she said this, attention still focused on the ground as they moved.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 11, 2017, 08:31 AM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Banner - December 11, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 13, 2017, 11:11 AM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Banner - December 13, 2017, 07:21 PM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 14, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Banner - December 14, 2017, 08:57 PM
RE: The toxicity of our city - by Mawk - December 15, 2017, 11:39 AM