Blacktail Deer Plateau Just another stray at your door
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Either one works for me.. but I'm happy to back date this thread just after our previous one :3
Flint hadn't been waiting long till the sight of a familiar face came approaching over the horizon and the young male was unable to contain himself as his bushy tail wagged frantically behind him. A happy yip came loose from the hybrid's mouth as Aditya came to a stop, "I did!" He barked in reply, Flint's pink tongue lolling out from his own mouth to quickly lick at his snout as Aditya then spoke once more, his ear and stub soon twitching as the brown mixed male went on to call out for the leader of the pack. In this moment, Flint could feel his body beginning to tremble from both excitement and fear. . 

"It wasn't too difficult.." He said with a light chuckle before adding, "..though I think I need to learn a bit more about the terrains and their layouts." He shrugged some with a smile, "Made it eventually though." His tail waggrd as his smile remained across his maw, the young male now finding mild amusement in his past and unfortunate experiences since arriving in the wilds.
Messages In This Thread
Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 15, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 15, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 21, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - January 01, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - January 01, 2018, 06:09 PM