Blacktail Deer Plateau Just another stray at your door
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
An unkept tail swayed gently as the young male listened to Aditya's words, head tilting curiously as he mentioned the pack being more about the hunt. Flint wouldn't say he was a great hunter, though he wasn't too shabby at it, he would make sure to improve over time if he was accepted. But for now, he knew he could offer the pack the use of his fighting skills and bulky size if need be. The hybrid gave Aditya a wide smirk, wagging his night and rust hued banner behind him with excitement, "I do hope so." He replied softly, but before he could say anymore another wolf appeared at the border and Flint's head instantly lowered some as the silver man's voice soon sounded in question. This had to be Aditya's leader the yearling thought as he quietly watched and listened.

Blinking at the pair as the convosation went on and was then given to him after Aditya's introduction, Flint licked his muzzle nervously and offered Grayday a bow of his head, "It's a pleasure Grayday..." The yearling smiled anxiously before continuing, "I just wanted to thank Aditya again for this opportunity. " He said, giving his friend a respectful nod before looking back to Grayday, "And I also have to say you're the first leader I've ever encountered since arriving in the wilds and I'm honestly pretty stoked to be at your borders." He offered a small sway of his tail as he bowed his skull to the silver man, "I've not much to offer but my claws and fangs.. and as Aditya has told me, your pack is mostly for the hunt - if given the chance i'm willing to improve those skills too." He said, finally falling silent, blue eyes adverting to  gaze at his dirt covered paws.
Sorry for the wait and terrible mobile post!
Messages In This Thread
Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 11, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 11, 2017, 04:48 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 12, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 15, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 15, 2017, 11:55 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 16, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - December 21, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Aditya - December 26, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Flint - January 01, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Just another stray at your door - by Grayday Sr. - January 01, 2018, 06:09 PM