Blacktail Deer Plateau If you can't convince them, confuse them
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Kieran, she committed to memory. Nice to meet you, too, Kieran, she responded with a soft smile. He asked the standard question, though she wasn't tired of it yet. She had come to know this pack as very welcoming, and concerned with just how she was settling in. She liked it. 

Very well, I suppose, she responded. I didn't think I'd like it as much as I do, she added honestly. Grayday knows my plans may be to leave at some point, but he accepted me anyways. She wondered how on earth she was going to leave when he had been such a gracious host. She kept reminding herself that she had made a promise to Sebastian, and that she just couldn't simply go back on it.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 11, 2017, 06:54 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 15, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 19, 2017, 07:47 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - December 29, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - January 03, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - January 25, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: If you can't convince them, confuse them - by Aviana - February 02, 2018, 08:19 AM