Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
All Welcome 
In retrospect, making the decision to move on from Broken Antler Fen ended up being much easier than traversing the terrain between there and the lovely cedar forest she found herself in now.  Before leaving, Ivy spent several days fretting over what to do - internally, of course, as she'd never let another soul see her uncertain side - until she finally ran out of fucks to give and pulled the trigger.  Walking away from her birthplace after avoiding it for so long felt like a bittersweet goodbye to an old friend.

Not that she really had any of those.

Grumbling to herself, the too-thin yearling lowered her head to drink from the river she'd followed to reach Cedar Sweep.  After leaving the Fen, she made her way over Boartusk Heights and through Black Morass.  At first she took the path along the river to clean all the damn mud and muck out of her fur, but she found the change of scenery along the way far too interesting to pass up.  Luckily she'd been going the right direction to exit the valley, a fact Ivy hadn't realized until she was well outside the embrace of the mountain.

Thirst sated for now, she picked up her head scanned the area through a narrowed, pale green gaze.  The real reason she went this direction was to find her family and rumor had it two of her siblings were somewhere around here.  Too bad, she murmured to herself, thinking that it was indeed too bad Mato and Nova didn't call this wonderful place their home.  She enjoyed the peace afforded by stately cedar trees, especially the shade their boughs offered from what had been a surprisingly bright midday sun.  Snow on the ground once more meant nothing but headaches for the silvery female - literally.  The sun's blazing reflection off freshly-fallen snow had been a huge headache trigger for her when she was a pup and damn it if she never grew out of that.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM