Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Turning sharply to face whoever had just addressed her, Ivy's pale green eyes narrowed.  A small male was looking at her.. strangelyDo you always address strangers so bluntly? she drawled, one brow raised as she studied him.  Chocolate fur, lighter markings here and there.  All in all, there didn't seem to be much to him.  Physically, anyway.  If she weren't so thin from being a loner he'd barely have much weight on her.  Ah, but she'd been known over-exaggerate.  Flair for the dramatics and all that.

Seeing as no other wolves were around, the pale yearling decided to give him her full attention.  She turned and offered him an embellished bow of her head, eyes twinkling when she took on a more relaxed stance.  Ivy stopped herself before she revealed her name, curious as to what he'd say.  Might as well gather all the entertainment she could muster today.  Never knew when she'd have another opportunity to socialize all the way out here.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM