Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Well, at least he was up front about it.  Ivy was the "what you see is what you get" sort of wolf and it turned out that he was, too.  Or so he said.  She watched with an unchanging expression until he realized she wasn't going to say anything else and his sigh caused a smirk to bloom on her ashen face.  Ah, patience did lead to good things!

I'm pretty sure we've never met before, she finally offered, shrugging it off as though she couldn't be bothered to actually remember every face she'd ever seen.  Truth was, Ivy knew they hadn't crossed paths.  If nothing else, she never forgot a face.  I haven't been out this way before, either.  Maybe he was losing it at a young age?
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM