Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Related to someone he'd met?  Hm.  Ivy considered the likelihood that this male knew her family members - if they were really out this way, then it was a strong possibility.  No way to be sure other than ask or divulge personal information.. and she definitely wasn't about to do that.  The petite yearling gave a non-committal shrug in response.  He didn't seem to be waiting around for whatever scraps of information she may have felt like providing, anyway.  Good play.

Ivy, she replied easily, deciding it wasn't too much to ask for her to at least be polite.  If nothing else, her parents made sure to instill that in their children.  Do you live around here? she asked, figuring he had to at least be part of a pack somewhere in the Teekon Wilds.  Though small, at least Delight had a healthy weight about him, which was something Ivy certainly couldn't claim.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM