Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Even after forcefull stuffing her emotions down from a moment ago, Ivy could feel them creeping back up, eventually settling in her stomach.  She swallowed hard and slowly, quietly exhaled through her nose right as Delight repeated Towhee's name back to her.  The grayscale yearling shook her head, hoping to somehow convey that if he didn't know her, she wasn't worth getting into at all.

Thank you, she managed after all the air had been expelled.  The pale-eyed girl immediately heaved an overly-dramatic sigh - cover for another deep breath - and gave Delight a little nod.  I might take you up on that offer soon.  When she was ready.  Who the hell knew how long that would take?  If you don't mind, I'm going to take my leave.  Apparently she became more formal when trying to beat back what promised to be a messy emotional outburst later on.  It was good to meet you, Delight, she said with a half smile before turning and continuing along up the river, destination unknown.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - January 06, 2018, 02:56 PM