Bearclaw Valley my carnivore heart comes out after dark
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
It is not Sleepy Fox Hollow, it is not a place of their own creation but …it is shelter, it is a place to call home until it is safer to try again, until they do not have the pressure of survival bearing down upon their backs. At the sound of approaching footfalls Wardruna turns so that he faces the yawning mouth of the valley’s gate. The idea of having strangers at his back still causes the hair of his nape to bristle with unease and though his perception is still askew he can, at the very least, see the body language and can interpret it. He stands in front of the women, between them and the stranger that emerges, his stance protective. There is no guarantee on how this will go. It could go well for them and they could be sent away.

The male that approaches is large and draped in a coat of ivory that immediately sets Wardruna back into a brief flashback of his cruel father. The eyes are different: Dragur’s eyes are the color of moonbeams and this male is much too young besides. Still, it sends causes a sickeningly sweet feeling in the scar that mars his left eye; a ghost of the incredible pain he’d once felt there form the split flesh and the hyphema. The hyphema remains, the small pool of blood in his iris but it no longer pains him — the relief of pain was contingent on his failing eyesight in it. Wardruna’s ears cup forth and he offers a dip of his head in respect to the male, acknowledging him as the sovereign here. Wardruna has become good at swallowing his pride, at lowering himself to the measures that he needs to, to survive; and this time it is not just his own survival banking on this. Poet, Addie, and Sif are also affected by how this goes.

Introductions were not asked for but Wardruna offers them first anyway. “I am Wardruna,” He speaks before he steps slightly back and to the side so that he lingers closer to Sif. “and these are my wives: Poet, Addie and Sif.” He introduces them from left to right, his functioning jack-o-lantern gaze falling upon the stranger to take in his reaction as Wardruna finishes the introductions. Wardruna introduces them this way because it was what they would be if they would have been able to put their plans into motion. Besides, it is best to clarify that the four of them are a package deal: that all of them would be accepted or none of them would join. “We are looking for a home, if you have the space and would take us.” If anything Wardruna thinks he would struggle the most: his hunting ( and accordingly fighting ) skills are improving but he still has a long way to go before he can hunt and fight as he once had been able to.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 12, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 14, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 15, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 19, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 24, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 25, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 30, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - January 09, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - January 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 01:36 PM