Larksong Grotto “No trespassing” that’s what it said
hannibal is at the gates
6 Posts
Ooc —
I am ashamed! I won't make you wait again <3

"Of course it's unwelcoming," the wolf said tartly; accusation punctuated by the sound of his teeth clicking together like a hammer meeting anvil. "You refuse to come out and greet me," he went on to complain. "I've yet to be invited inside, or offered help in any capacity. I don't know what you call those things, if not unwelcoming..." His tone dropped with the fade of his sentence, as if something just occurred to him in that moment. "I suppose I have menaced you out of any kindness," Duskhall sighed, inwardly amused. 

He had trapped her right away, and announced as such by asking her what she would do about it -- not that he thought there was anything she could do about it, the arrogant wretch -- so there was no real wonder as to why she didn't act as if she wanted him to stick around. The wraith licked his chops thoughtfully before asking her name.

Kaori.

She was obedient. Good girl. His head swiveled away, glancing over their night-black surroundings. "Duskhall," he replied smoothly, his name more of an incantation than a title. Then again he fixed her with his stinging gaze to say: "and I'll tell you a secret... that's not my first name."
Messages In This Thread
“No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - December 13, 2017, 04:08 AM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Hybrid - December 13, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - December 15, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Hybrid - December 15, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - December 15, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Hybrid - January 11, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: “No trespassing” that’s what it said - by Kaori - January 24, 2018, 12:21 AM