Bearclaw Valley does my name sting your tongue now does it babe
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Having her freedom doesn’t mean much if she follows along with him but it does give her the chance to walk away without worrying she’s being followed. Part of her knows that it is still a chance for him to do but he has Sif and Poet to worry about, wanting to give her space too. She doesn’t know what she’s looking for as she meanders through the valley, ears lax against her head and her posture neutral. She doesn’t want to draw any attention to herself if she can help it. Her still-thin form moves quietly through the edge of the valley without too much thought.

Until she hears the song.

Immediately, she knows the source and she realizes just how close he is. It is a low sounding call for her ears only and she just so happens to be close enough to hear it. It likely didn’t travel too much farther, either. Slowly, she sinks down, closes her eyes, and tries to find herself in all of this. She thought, maybe, the girl inside had died but the flame licks the inside of her chest and she forgets how to breathe, unable to release the new fire burning her insides.

She does not fall out in response, or move an inch more, trying to find her center. It has been so long, awash with feelings she’d tried so hard to shove away and forget, only to be faced with his presence not so far away now.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: does my name sting your tongue now does it babe - by Addie - December 14, 2017, 09:50 PM