Dragoncrest Cliffs dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
going to go ahead and fade this out, sorry i suck ):

"well sure! let's go then," portia replied, and picked up the ball of moss, setting off with furi and eljay behind her. 

"oh of course, medic and botanist, know all about herbs and healing and all that," she shared easily, her ears pricked, "i'm technically a midwife too, so i'll gladly help you out, hun." oh good!! portia love love loved teaching and sharing and talking. this was a good opportunity too, though furi likely wouldn't think so because as portia began to talk to eljay, their chances of not scaring that fox off became less and less. but the trio walked away, through the territory with no particular direction, listening as portia talked about all sorts of medicinal stuff. 

by the time they departed, the fox was probably long gone, and though eljay had hopefully learned something new... he likely still didn't know portia's name.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
Messages In This Thread
dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 15, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 16, 2017, 12:41 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - December 19, 2017, 04:48 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - December 30, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - January 08, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - January 31, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Mallaidh - February 03, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Eljay - February 05, 2018, 05:39 AM
RE: dance break! i wish i had some glow sticks - by Portia - March 06, 2018, 11:41 AM