Dragoncrest Cliffs face your fears, run with scissors
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The tree. Rose let’s out a soft hum while she thinks on her den, recalling all of the changes she had made to it since her last talk with Furi. “It’s good. I’ve added furs and found a place nearby to store herbs.” She liked it, so much so that Rose wouldn’t be surprised if she came to decline the warmth of Hougeda and instead opted to sleep in her den. It was peaceful and quiet in her little shelter and having spent the majority of her life sleeping alone, the russet girl never gave any thought on sleeping with others, hence why she never mentioned anything to Furi.

But when her friend speaks again and the words have time to roll around in Rose’s head, the kru eventually puts the pieces together and comes to realize the girl had been waiting for an invitation. “Oh” she let’s out at the realization, cheeks warm from the gona’s brief touch. “I didn’t realize I had to go to you, I just kinda assumed you knew you were always welcome.”
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - December 14, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - December 15, 2017, 09:53 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - December 17, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - January 06, 2018, 05:35 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - January 07, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Rose - January 08, 2018, 12:05 AM
RE: face your fears, run with scissors - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 03:54 PM