King Elk Forest Salt and Pepper
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
ooc: phone post, finals just ended so sorry for the holdup!

“I won’t tell a soul” she reassured her in her silvery voice before quieting down to listen.

Her voice sounds broken, her heart seems shattered, her very being seems distant, as if her heart and souls are somewhere else rather than inside her body. Gracious feels sadness well up in her; this poor woman only desires peace yet she feels as if she’s suffocating. How dreadful, how painful, how intolerable— one would rip out their own eyes sometimes if put under such conditions. She was glad such a thing hasn’t happened yet.

“I’m sure this is an answer that you don’t want to hear,” Gracious said quietly, “but I think you need to talk to him about your pain. Talk to him about what happened, clear the air” she suggested to her. Talking about touchy things was already difficult as it was, but for Brienne’s case, it would be much more difficult than the average conversation. “Stowing your emotions away and avoiding him will make this only harder for you. You deserve to be happy and at peace, and the only way you can do that is by letting everything out.” 

“A broken heart needs time to heal, I believe that you should take time to heal yourself. Take some days to rest, clear your head,” she offered. “As for your love and his love...” she trailed off, her eyes darting to her paws just for a second. “If you believe it was one-sided, then I would let him go.”  

“Love is something that’s exciting at first; it’s passionate and fiery and addicting. But love is delicate, it depends on the strength of the relationship, about loyalty to one another and having a sense of family and connection. If he truly loved you, he wouldn’t have made you into the broken woman you are now, he would’ve welcomed you with open arms.”
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 17, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 02, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 02:23 AM