King Elk Forest Salt and Pepper
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
ooc: no worries! ^^

"Don't apologize for being a wolf, Brienne. Everyone has a right to react and express how they feel" she said to her new friend in her common silvery voice. Feelings were such a complicated thing, Gracious never knew how anyone could endure what the lady beside her had done. It had to have just been maddening, perhaps it still is! But, hopefully, after this talk things would look up for Brienne.

As for her wish, Gracious gave off a quiet chuckle. "You wish for whatever your heart may desire, whatever will make you the happiest and most content." She was almost a bit surprised by the question, but nonetheless cast it off to the side for now and needed to think for a minute. What would she wish for? Personally, there was nothing that interested her enough to make her wish for it. She had what she wanted so far in life, but what could she do? She didn't want to waste this perhaps good stroke of luck for her.  "I wished for happiness. As long as I can smile, then the world is my oyster." 

It was cheesy and cliche. But for creatures like Gracious, it was all she could hope and pray for. Happiness, perhaps not just for her, but others she shared her home with, others who deserved to be happy just like her.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 16, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 17, 2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - December 17, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - December 21, 2017, 11:06 AM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 02, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Seabreeze - January 12, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Salt and Pepper - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 02:23 AM