Blacktail Deer Plateau planetary
i can still hear you sayin’
you would never break the chain
37 Posts
Ooc —
Sirius' solitude was shortlived that day. He glanced a large spot of chestnut in his peripheral, though pretended to remain ignorant of the wolf's presence as he quickened his trot. He had always gone unnoticed before, and he was loathe to know how he should act in the event he was seen. His eagerness to exit had been improvised and he felt comfortable avoiding a potential punishment, but when she called out to him, Sirius knew it was only polite to return her attentions. His mother had taught him better.

The sterling boy stopped short, turning his ears back protectively as he angled his slim muzzle towards the ground. His eyes flitted between taking in her features little by little and making sure his exit didn't become blocked by some yet unforeseen opponent. Since killing Ran, he had always assumed they would come for him, calling for retribution: a life for a life. It was nigh. He wouldn't let it catch him unawares.

Sirius cleared his throat, trying to eradicate the strange tonal changes his voice had been peddling through recently, but it was largely ineffective. Especially considering how little he had spoken in the last few months. "No, I.. I don't think so," he squawked in an effort to speak over the distance he kept. His whiskers twitched, and his eyes kept dancing. She looked like a wolf well taken care of— loved and looked after. The adolescent felt the pricking of something sharp at the back of his head as a shard of green-envy tried carving its way past his subconscious. Suddenly he seemed to think better of her question.  "I was just trying to find my way around?" he tried uncertainly.
Messages In This Thread
planetary - by Sirius - December 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 12:09 AM
RE: planetary - by Sirius - December 15, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 02:09 AM
RE: planetary - by Sirius - December 15, 2017, 11:51 AM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 15, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: planetary - by Sirius - December 18, 2017, 04:15 PM
RE: planetary - by Pema - December 18, 2017, 08:26 PM