Blackfeather Woods That's a dance I want to see
319 Posts
Ooc —
What mother does. Ramsay hadn't seen his mother since the day she abandoned them in Spiderlings' Glen to be raised by their pack mates and relatives. He could hardly even remember what she looked like; he was new to memory in those days, and what he could recall was fleeting fragments at best. Knowing that she was a priest brought him no closer to knowing what a priest was, but he tucked the information away for another time. At least it was something he had on Potema, but he wasn't likely to ever talk to her about it.

"No," he said at length. "Maegi does that." Ramsay was interested enough in Blackfeather's religion, having learned some but not all of it eagerly enough, but Maegi was positively rapt whenever the subject was brought up. She talked about it often, worshipped their founder with all her being, and was consumed by it. Maegi was the only one of the three who had taken any real steps toward learning the secret language some of the Melonii wolves spoke. If anyone was destined to be a priestess, it was Maegi.

Ramsay, on the other hand, was more direct. He was a mix of his siblings. He understood the need for spirituality and for rituals, for the favour of the Gods, but he also cherished the advantage that being quiet and sly and patient could bring. Most of all, Ramsay liked to intimidate and scare others using these tactics—although it would be some time before he really understood that himself. What he did know now was that Euron was a quintessential spy and Maegi was a quintessential priest, and he was something different from them. So without much hesitation, he decided, "assassin," and looked to Vaati for more information.
Messages In This Thread
That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 14, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 16, 2018, 05:31 PM