Blackfeather Woods That's a dance I want to see
319 Posts
Ooc —
He was focused only on plodding forward, but even if he had been watching Vaati closely, Ramsay would never have anticipated his brother's trick. He was young and, despite the circumstances of his birth and his aloof manner, he was naïve and trusting still. So when his feet came out from under him and he pitched headfirst to the ground, he didn't immediately understand what had happened. He rolled awkwardly, trying to see whether he'd tripped over a root or something, and it wasn't until his brother's words registered that he figured it out.

"Hey!" the dwarf protested, flattening his ears and baring his teeth as he struggled onto his stomach and then rose back to his paws. "No fair!" Vaati was only teaching him in the best way possible, for no wolf's life was truly fair, and an assassin had to learn to turn unfair odds into advantages if they wished to succeed in life. Ramsay didn't understand it yet—he would one day, but not yet—so he growled at his brother instead and charged, prepared to spar in his usual head-on manner with no regard for the tricks an assassin could play with their prey.
Messages In This Thread
That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - December 17, 2017, 06:40 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - December 29, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 01, 2018, 03:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 13, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 13, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 14, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Vaati - January 14, 2018, 01:24 AM
RE: That's a dance I want to see - by Ramsay - January 16, 2018, 05:31 PM