Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She'd taken her time in making her way toward the coast, opting to conserve her energy as there was no telling when her next meal might be. Nyx had been fortunate enough, she supposed, having had the opportunity to stock up her body's fat reserves while she lived among the wolves of Ormarr. She missed her siblings sorely, however; together they could easily fell larger prey to share, whereas now she struggled to find rodents and birds for herself. Fishing was not her forté either, though she was yet to give up trying. 

Her chances of finding Dirge and Saor were slim to none, and so Nyx' main focus was with finding a pack to band with at least for the Winter months, until Spring guaranteed the freedom to wander again. However, the golden Ostrega was not opposed to settling with the right circumstances - her options were always open.

The coast was a welcome sight, and Nyx inhaled deeply the scent of sea salt, and she found herself meandering along the frozen shore. She listened to the waves as they lapped at the beach and the gulls that bickered overhead. Her attention soon turned, however, to the long-legged form of a dark wolf as he loped along the water's edge, heading in the opposite direction she was travelling. "Hello," Nyx said, pausing to observe the stranger as he neared, her posture inviting. Should he decide not to engage with her, she was equally prepared to continue on her way.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Nyx - December 19, 2017, 05:57 AM