Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The dark youth regarded her quietly, his posture neutral. He looked up at her, eyes of a hue that mirrored her own, and piped up with an almost timid greeting before sheepishly asking if he was in trouble. Nyx pricked her ink-tipped lobes, curious, before tilting them back; she had been known for her natural expression (aka, "resting bitch face") among the Winterheart wolves, and figured her cool frown may have caused her latest acquaintance to feel somewhat intimidated.

As she prepared to respond, the sight of another caught her attention. The tawny wolfess followed his movement with her vivid gaze, studying his form. He wore a pelt made of ash and alabaster, frostily pale and completely different from the other boy, yet their shape was similar. Both had youth on their side, perhaps approaching or having recently passed their first birthday. She felt it was safe to assume that they were littermates, and this was solidified in the way the newcomer brushed up alongside his companion.

The paler of the duo spoke pointedly to his companion, and Nyx remained silent until she was adressed personally. "No one," she said simply. "I havent caught a sniff of anybody else in days." Which was unfortunate for her, considering she was actually looking for a pack to join. "I'm just passing through. Anything worth seeing in that direction?" Nyx gestured over the boy's shoulders with a dip of her muzzle, looking briefly to the Northern cliffs just beyond the strand.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Nyx - December 21, 2017, 05:54 AM