Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
An air of sorrow seemed to gather around them, as Nyx observed with curiosity the backward tilt of one's pale ears and the added comment from the darker boy that they once lived there. Perhaps, upon their return and finding her moping along the shoreline, the duo were hopeful that their former pack had simply moved further down the coast in the direction she'd come from. Maybe they were on the lookout for someone in particular? Either way, it was not her business to pry and Nyx was certain that she did not have the answers her contacts within the Teekon were few, and so was content to bypass the other yearling's murmured add-on concerning how much their previous haunt now differed.

He then went on to surprise her, however, by returning to her enquiry of the cliffs at their backs with a playful quip. The raven-tipped wolfess smirked, amused, before she briefly looked beyond him where the land seemed to drop sharply into the ocean. "Water and sand, my favourite! This is my lucky day," She chirped, sarcasm lacing her tone but dominated by humour. It was just her luck to have picked the wrong way to travel. She liked these two, she decided, and looked back at them to add: "I'm Nyx, by the way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Nyx - January 04, 2018, 06:33 AM