Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
As the pallid yearling introduced himself, she found that she enjoyed their company and it had been a while since she laughed with others. The boys were quick-witted, smart and might even match her mischief now that she'd managed to break through their intial solemn exterior, and they intrigued her enough to want to know them better. Nyx' tail lashed contently at her rear, though it stilled as the darker of the duo's expression dropped suddenly. In response, her smirk began to fade and she furrowed her brow, certain that he was toying with her.

Silence lingered, her raven-tipped ears high atop her crown as she gazed boldly at the one whose name she'd yet to hear. He gazed back at her, and Nyx noted the electric hue of eyes that almost mirrored her own as she fixed him with a stare that was almost challenging. They gleamed boldly from his dark features, and as she continued to wonder whether he was being serious or not, he laughed.

Rumbling softly, the tawny wolfess dropped into a play bow before her young companions, eyes still lingering on the darker youth. She beamed at them, her vivid eyes narrowed to slits and her sable lips peeled back to reveal her toothy grin. "Oh yeah?" Nyx' tail arched, flagging over her hindquarters as she countered, "I'll fight you for it!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my woman, another gonna hold my job - by Nyx - January 06, 2018, 10:24 AM