Blacktail Deer Plateau doctor good vibes
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He was gracious, she thought, accepting her answer even as he made sure she was aware that she could choose to continue sleeping by herself, or with them if she changed her mind. Aviana felt it deep down that one day she would be comfortable enough to sleep amongst the rest of them. For now, she was mostly enjoying the protection of the pack, and the deep sleep she could finally achieve with it.

She wasn't sure what the future would bring with her. She had no idea if or how the war would affect Seb and his pack, or his plans to begin a new pack. There were so many variables that it was hard to plan. I appreciate your understanding, she replied with a smile. I am certain that if my brother's plans change, and he decides not to leave Redhawk, I would be very happy staying here, she admitted. It's just very difficult to plan when there are so many things going on, she added honestly. If things were different, Aviana would have no problem telling him then and there that she wanted to stay. But, she needed to see what Seb would be doing first.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 19, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 19, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 20, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 21, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 21, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 21, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - December 23, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Grayday Sr. - December 31, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: doctor good vibes - by Aviana - January 03, 2018, 05:06 PM