Blacktail Deer Plateau When, when we came home
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
They waited in silence, snow covering the pairs paws as Kieran's emerald gaze followed the horizon - soon enough, a familiar face came into view. He gave her a broad smile, chuffing in greeting as his eyes landed on her, a small puff of frosted air releasing through his nose. "Pema," He spoke, "Congrats on becoming a leader. You passed me pretty quick, huh?" A giggle escaped the yearling's maw, though truly he was quite proud of her. She was hard-working for sure. When the wolfess spoke, his focus shifted to the girl who had accompanied him back to Morningside. Though the question she inquired was directed at him, he knew it was for her - the petite one at his side. Yet knowing her previous attempts at speaking, he decided to give an answer himself as well.

"Well, I found her out by the Springs. And she... twisted her ankle I believe. I brought her back here because she would't be able to survive the Winter on her own. I thought we might be able to help her, Pema - what do you think?" It was also true he had a certain fondness for her that he could not quite place. Still, that lingering sense that he knew her remained, and it was a constant whirling thought around his mind. He was almost desperate to know.

He watched as the sandy brown girl took a sudden side step away from him, eyes glazing over as if in pure astonishtment. Kieran raised a brow, then his own eyes widened in bewilderment and shock as she spoke a name. That name. Sorrel. No, it couldn't be... could it? He had always thought... "S-Sorrel..?" He choked out, voice squeaking as his body tensed. Was this really his lost sister? The girl lost her balance, and Kieran's movements were quick in response - propping his side up against hers again. Despite this, his gaze was distant, as if lost in thought. A small tear escaped and rolled down his cheek, and he absently blinked it away before shaking his head. "I don't...je n'y crois pas!... It's really you? Sorrel Marie?"
English * French
Messages In This Thread
When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 19, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 19, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 19, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 21, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 24, 2017, 11:32 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 24, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 26, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 26, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 27, 2017, 11:13 AM