Blacktail Deer Plateau When, when we came home
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
Creole is to French what Patois is to English. It might be a little difficult to understand for Kieran but feel free to play it how you wish!

Kieran was saying so much, so quickly; Sorrel had to fight to keep up. After leaving and before returning, during those ten months or so, Maman had barely spoken any English at all. Of course, Sorrel remembered the basics, and there was nothing being said that was too far beyond her vocabulary, but it still took more energy to comprehend than she had to dispose of. Ki kote papa? Mwen bezwen wè l.

Regardless, she was able to pick up the need behind her brother's voice for her to stay, and Sorrel couldn't think of a reason why she wouldn't. Okay, she whispered, then looked at Pema, I'm not skilled. That isn't to say that she couldn't learn once she was healed, but her focus had been more on survival than on anything during her childhood. I need help, she said, reminding the group of her ailments. Beyond just her ankle, she'd managed to develop frostbite at the base of her tail that'd created a thin black strip of dead skin. Sorrel looked almost mangy and she felt even worse.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 19, 2017, 09:18 AM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 19, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 19, 2017, 08:28 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 21, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 24, 2017, 11:32 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 24, 2017, 11:44 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Kieran Adrien - December 26, 2017, 06:50 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Pema - December 26, 2017, 07:40 PM
RE: When, when we came home - by Sorrel Marie - December 27, 2017, 11:13 AM