Otter Creek i'd rather you did not turn your skunk bath into a giant cocktail
10 Posts
Ooc —
rolled here to determine the severity of her injuries. she gets away unscathed but since that seems kind of unrealistic, you guys are more than welcome to have your characters land some hits before she gets away! last post from me.

her advance never faltered or slowed and as she drew near on the children, teeth began snapping widely at the air. luckily for the brothers, both seemed to have a functioning brain cell in their head and quickly took off fleeing towards the safety of their darkened forest. tired huffs escaped berúthiel as she felt the full punch of malnourishment, paws skidding to a rough stop. she glanced between the inky female and the forest before beelining straight towards the severed head. however just as her feet tore into the ground, another stranger smelling thickly of blood and musk appeared from the shadows of the eerie woods. but he was not alone. realizing her fault, the cursed woman let out a snarl towards the silver and ivory male before frantically searching for an escape.

her eyes darted towards the lone female and in a desperate attempt to get away with her life, berúthiel took off towards her, ready to plow through if need be. but an opening unexpectedly presented itself and the woman takes it without a second thought. her heartbeat drums in her ears as she runs, lungs pounding against her chest as she barely holds herself together long enough to get away. only when the woods are no longer in her line of sight does she stop to catch her breath. but as the adrenaline fades and exhaustion catches up to her, berúthiel stumbles to a stop and the next thing she knows it’s lights out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'd rather you did not turn your skunk bath into a giant cocktail - by Berúthiel - December 25, 2017, 12:06 AM