Wapun Meadow i'd rather join that pirate ship than gone to botany bay
24 Posts
Ooc —
'i don't want your meat'. venextos leveled a suspicious and raking gaze across the male's countenance, searching for any sign of dishonesty on his pale face. he found none, though that did not immediately abate his wariness. garait needed this meal - if he was to heal quickly, his body required it - venextos was not unprepared to sprint headlong across the powdery snow for it if he needed to.

the male's question seemed out of place, for venextos was certain he would have remembered a wolf that towered over him. surely he would have recalled a white goliath in his travels over hill and dale. he was just thankful that so far, the wolf seemed relatively neutral.  certain he had never seen the stranger before, he shook his head in a silent 'no'.

if he were at ease he might have been inclined to drop the hare in his mouth to speak -- he was not at ease, and kept it firm between his teeth. unfortunately, this did not make him pleasant or even interesting company, though his lack of conversation was not necessarily done deliberately.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'd rather join that pirate ship than gone to botany bay - by Venextos - December 22, 2017, 07:11 PM