The Bracken Woods this body is a natural disaster
3 Posts
Ooc —
Confidence was best enjoyed in moderation but no one ever bothered to share that with Hex and he flirts with the very blurred line between vanity and narcissism. While the break of silence as the voice startles him, giving rise to the bristle of the fur of his nape the words that fall from the stranger’s lips pull a smirk from Hex’s lips as his silvery-crystalline gaze lifts to where she rests atop her jagged rock throne. It was fair enough to say that if she would not have called out to him he might’ve missed her entirely …but there were few circumstances in which the scourge was not too busy being self-absorbed. Those were instances in which he was communing with the “divine” and tending to his shamanistic duties. Since leaving behind Thief River Falls he’s had no duties to tend, no Divine to summon — which gives him too much time to focus on his second ( or is it first ) favorite thing: himself. “Of course I am,” Hex retorts with a faux dramatic roll of his eyes as if it is the most obvious thing in the world. “I mean, look at me.” He speaks in a ‘as if it needs saying’ manner, mirroring her toothy grin with an impish grin. “Gotta always look my best, right?” It’s strictly a rhetorical question and Hex expects no answer.
Messages In This Thread
this body is a natural disaster - by Hex - December 21, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: this body is a natural disaster - by Theia - December 21, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: this body is a natural disaster - by Hex - December 21, 2017, 03:18 PM
RE: this body is a natural disaster - by Theia - December 21, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: this body is a natural disaster - by Hex - December 22, 2017, 06:03 AM
RE: this body is a natural disaster - by Theia - December 22, 2017, 09:46 AM