Redhawk Caldera yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year.
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her mouth felt dry as they were beckoned to a pack meeting so soon after their joining. Elwood had been open to them upon their joining, but now, as her shoulder pressed gingerly against Shrike and she could feel the sting of her scars, the reality of what they would face weighed heavily on her. This was not the fresh start she had anticipated, and while she remained grateful to Elwood, she was being requested to lay her life down for wolves she didn’t even know.

It made her feel nauseous – and cowardly.

The only reason she had not tried to lure Shrike away from this decision was that she could not dishonour him that way. He was perhaps the most steadfast wolf she knew – how could she take that from him? She could only hope that with another pack assisting them, this war that was thrust upon the pair would end within their favour. And that the life they had truly wanted would await them on the other side.

She was silent, her diminutive form pressed in to the comforting warmth of her mate, her eyes drifting among the unfamiliar faces before her.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Allure - January 02, 2018, 01:30 PM