Blacktail Deer Plateau I can, and I will
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori had to be honest she'd never felt such mixed emotions about a trip as she did right then. On the one hand she was happy to explore and get to map out another portion of the world - and thankfully her travel buddy knew how to get there so no time would be wasted - and yet on the other she was reluctant to leave her family as it had just been reunited. The time she'd had wasn't enough since Grayday and the children had returned and there was the sinking suspicion that with the days getting shorter soon she'd be bitterly loathe to leave Grayday's side. 

Still, it didn't change anything about the way that she behaved, working on a check of the caches and making sure that everything was as filled and supplied as possible. They'd be down a couple able bodied adults for a time while the ladies were away, but, with any luck it wouldn't take too long before they were back. The trip didn't need to be too long - as far as she knew Aviana wasn't intending on staying too long with her brother and it was good to make the trip now, before things might get iced over.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
I can, and I will - by Aviana - December 21, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: I can, and I will - by Spiritwalker - December 22, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: I can, and I will - by Aviana - December 23, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I can, and I will - by Spiritwalker - December 26, 2017, 10:12 PM
RE: I can, and I will - by Aviana - December 30, 2017, 08:43 PM