Stone Circle Discussing Matters
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Just as the others, Banner made great haste as soon as Valette's call reached her.  It was serious - certainly the most serious she'd ever heard the Alpha be - and thus they all gathered at Stone Circle, just as Murdock had told her would be the case when they met several weeks ago.

She settled in immediately upon arrival and was just in time for Easthollow's leader to begin speaking.  Banner's ears cupped forward as she listened, her eyes narrowing just a bit while she concentrated.  Blackfeather Woods didn't sound familiar at all.  That didn't mean much, though.  She hadn't bothered to keep up on the other packs since she and Stark returned.. which apparently had been a huge mistake.  I agree, we should all know how to protect ourselves, she added, further affirming the opinions of her fellow pack mates.  I'll take the night shift for border patrol, she added with a resolute nod.  Might as well if she was up late anyway.

Still, something bothered her.  .. which other packs do you think are involved?  Banner's question was almost hesitant, as though she were afraid to find out if any wolves she'd known from her time at Marauder's Peak would be players in all this mess.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
Discussing Matters - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Nanook - December 22, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Murdock - December 22, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Steph - December 23, 2017, 04:45 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Discussing Matters - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:33 PM