Moonspear I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
The words come, and while he is surprised by her bluntness, he isn't surprised by the contents of her words, and the insinuation behind them. He sees the look in her eyes, the once over. He had few contact with women outside his family group, but they all were the similar. The longing glances mirroring how he used to look at Vaati. He had to establish it head on, rather than lead her on and hurt her later on. He locks eyes with her, his words becoming firm. 'I'm not attracted to women, She beckons him to a place far from the precipice of the territory, which was welcome to the soft-footed male. It was nothing like Blackfeather Woods — little other place could be like it — but he could take it. He was glad they all didn't live on cliffsides like some birds did. He wasn't sure if he was going to be able to last out in a place like that.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 22, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 24, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 28, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - December 28, 2017, 01:50 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - December 28, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Hydra - January 04, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHTS PLZ HALP - by Ganondorf - January 07, 2018, 09:18 PM