Stone Circle Home again
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Only moments after Valette arrived the pale form that she instantly recognized came speeding toward them. Her heart felt like it stopped for a moment and time slowed as she met his eyes and then the distance closed and she pressed her forehead into his chest,inhaling his scent like it was a drug she hadn't gotten a fix from in months. Her stub of a tail began to jerk and wiggle around behind her rather awkwardly and she made a series of choked sobs and whimoers,unable to properly voice her happiness.

When he choked and backed away she realized he had noticed her tail. She hunched down ashamed and tried to hide it by curling her rear end into the snow, her eyes filling with shame and sorrow. She pressed her sides against his and closed her eyes as he licked her cheek,revelling in the sheer fact that she was home and back with Mawk. She opened her eyes again as Valette began to speak and she quickly stood up her eyes shooting open with alarm "ALL of the kids are gone?" She snapped turning to mawk with horror and fear on her face. "B..but it was only Cyron. Rowana and Burr were here...I left them here to be safe with the pack!" She shouted her anger rising again. She nearly missed valette's words about Burr being safe in Morningside and though that did cool her down a bit she still stared at the alphess with a illogical mixture of anger and blame. "I...you said they'd be safe here" she whispered and began to shake again. "I can walk...I'm fine..I want Burr back here as soon as he's able" she murmured feeling ill and weak again at the horrible news.
Messages In This Thread
Home again - by Illecebra - December 23, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 24, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 24, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM