Stone Circle Home again
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
As soon as she had shouted at him she regretted it and shame was plainly written across her features. She flattened her ears back against her skull once more and stepped forward,pressing her face into his neck "No...I'm sorry..I'm sorry. You did everything you could Mawk" she whispered while paying attention to valette's words at the same time. It was still hard to believe to her that everyone in the pack hadn't noticed two children walking away, two small babies on their own wandering away. Yet...hadn't she allowed Cyron to disappear herself while still in the den with Rowana? She couldn't blame anyone here...they all probably felt as bad as she did. "You're right Valette, I apologise for my words...after all this whole problem came from my failure to be an attentive mother." She murmured.

She accepted the help walking gratefully because at this point her legs were shaking and she felt utterly depleted. Turning to mawk she pressed gentle kisses to his ears "I'll get well and we'll search together. We'll work hard together, you won't be alone in this again. We'll find Rowana...she's strong" she whispered reassuringly.
Messages In This Thread
Home again - by Illecebra - December 23, 2017, 09:23 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 24, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 24, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - December 26, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - December 29, 2017, 11:54 AM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - December 29, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Home again - by Mawk - January 01, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Home again - by RIP Valette - January 01, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: Home again - by Illecebra - January 01, 2018, 05:24 PM