Otter Creek 'Cause the next moment, before you know it
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra understood as soon as she felt her back hit the ground that she had fucked up. With her ill body her previous fighting prowess was gone, she had been a fool to think she could take on a well fed pack wolf. When his jaws latched around her tail she snarled and attempted to batter his face with her hind claws, but was thwarted as he dragged her around like a limp squirrel. Her lower body thrashed around limply and all she could do was shriek with horror and pain, struggling weakly against the painful hold. just as quickly as he had held on suddenly there was an absence at her rear end and she crawled away. In the agony induced adrenaline rush it took a startled gasp behind her to realize it was gone. Her tail was simply [i] gone[\i] ripped off a few inches from the spine and spitting blood all over the pure white snow. 

Horror crept over her face as she simply stared,forgetting the boy as her mind slowly seeped with dawning terror. She turned wide golden eyes toward the boy and flattened her ears, her snarls now defensive and frightened as she slowly crept backwards. "I'm d..done. please..let me go I'll never bother blackfeather again" she whispered the plea in a cold voice but it trembled and quaked pathetically. The stench of her blood was alarming but she couldn't feel her wound, there was no pain there.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Illecebra - December 24, 2017, 02:25 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 27, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: 'Cause the next moment, before you know it - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:16 PM