Horizon Ridge We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

The Beta thought about her question before he answered. She had no reason to think he would lie, and therefore trusted that he was telling the truth. Had he said yes, she would have been confused and asked why. She wouldn't have understood the want to take things when the resources were there for wolves to work for themselves. Her feelings could have been considered pity, for she did wish they didn't have to steal to survive. But, she thought no less of them.

She smiled when he agreed with on the pups. At his question, she nodded, Yes, she said easily. I understand it isn't up to me to teach them the culture I know, or I believe. It's depends on what the parents want. I would do that for any parent, she added. It was true. Pups were to be brought up to their parent's culture, in most cases, and Julooke was willing to do that, so long as it didn't interfere with her morals. For example, she wouldn't teach them to go steal from other packs if they could catch their food. And since Ragnar said that wasn't his intention, things should be fine. Her smile brightened considerably when he agreed that, if she learned his Gods and his culture, she could be his children's caretaker. Thank you, Ragnar, she responded. I'll do my best not to let you down. With a wag of tail, and her voice full of enthusiasm, she asked, When can we start? She assumed he would be the one to teach her, since Thistle said she was still learning, and Julooke hadn't met another Viking, to her knowledge.

Messages In This Thread