Redhawk Caldera Settle down and work hard
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Joining 
After the initial meeting with titmouse and the older female named Raven she had went away on her own for a while. She still had had a bout of wanderlust to settle within herself but she had never forgotten how eager and excited titmouse had been to show her to Raven and invite her to the pack. She had stayed away a lot longer than she had originally intended to and now it was smack dab in the middle of winter. 

She had gotten stuck in her temporary den for a while but had dug herself out and begun to travel,finding that keeping on the move and scavenging food kept her body going. She knew she needed to find a pack to join and she wanted to find the caldera again. Now that she had, she approached the borders and sat down sending up a call for the leaders. 

Nerves began to hit her hard as soon as she had. It was winter after all and she was just another mouth to feed right? But she knew some tricks, she could hunt fairly well even though she didn't like it that much, and she would work hard to protect them. "My name is Awinita and I promise- no that's not it.." she began to practice how she would speak when approached by the alphas, her voice shaking already from nervousness and cold. "Hello, sir, ma'am, I'm Awinita, Titmouse had told me about you guys in the fall....ah heck" she whimpered and continued to try to practice.
Messages In This Thread
Settle down and work hard - by Awinita - December 24, 2017, 08:04 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 25, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Awinita - December 25, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 26, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Elwood - December 27, 2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Awinita - December 28, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 28, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Elwood - January 01, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Awinita - January 01, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: Settle down and work hard - by Elwood - January 02, 2018, 09:29 AM