Ankyra Sound one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
If winter was cold, this guy was a fucking blizzard. Not only did Chusi not like the way he talked to his own brother (she would never ever be so rude to her own), she wasn't really thrilled by his way of saying he wanted her gone. But Chusi was hard to get rid of, especially if it involved Ingram. Besides, where had Lycaon been in their childhood? She put on her determined face, decided it was not the way to go about this, and thought of something better.

Hiya, I'm Chusi. She greeted with a meant smile, eyes lighting up despite the darkness. Kill them with kindness had always been her way of dealing with not-so-nice wolves, and she supposed this situation was not so different from any of those. It's really nice ta meetcha - Ingram told meh 'bout you 'n Wylla. She informed, a smile forever present on her pointed pretty face. Her eyes fluttered quickly to Ingram. Ya see, we know eachotha from when we were lil'. Perhaps this all was enough to persuade Lycaon to just let her stay with them. She could hunt and knew these lands better than them most likely, especially more inward. If they wanted to find their sister so badly, what better addition to the group than a particularly good scout?]
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me get up, another gonna help me stop - by Chusi - December 28, 2017, 08:26 PM