Barrow Fields At least that’s what I could read
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
All Welcome 
She was on the move again at last.

The snowfall had trapped her in the taiga, making travelling difficult and dangerous. Mindful of her own well-being, Kaori had found a nook to hide away in and it was there that she’d essentially lived for the past couple of weeks. Although it hadn’t been ideal, it’d kept her safe and made her feel secure up until she had decided that it was safe to continue onward; the mountains were avoided, still, increasing her distance covered. Whilst it would have saved her some time had she trekked over the mountain, she’d avoided it altogether, rounding it in a giant arch. She wasn’t unfamiliar with the terrain, her familiarity with it actually being what prompted her to avoid it. For despite the location of her birth and upbringing, she would never be confident enough to test the patience of nature.

Unaware of how much time had passed—it was now dark, but she couldn’t remember how close sunset was when she’d set out again—the yearling continued forward, grateful to have reached flatter lands. She didn’t know where she was, her surroundings unfamiliar, which didn’t make her stop—but something did. The farther she went and the more mounds of earth that she passed, the more unsettled she felt. Something wasn’t right, she could feel it; the source of her uncertainty couldn’t be placed, making her wonder if she was only imagining things. Shaking her head furiously, she stilled and drew in a deep breath, then took off sprinting with the hope of getting the hell out of there as quickly as possible.
Messages In This Thread
At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - December 29, 2017, 04:53 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - December 29, 2017, 07:00 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - December 29, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - December 31, 2017, 02:45 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 01, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - January 06, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 08, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - January 15, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - January 24, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Lycaon - February 04, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: At least that’s what I could read - by Kaori - March 19, 2018, 02:07 AM