Golden Glade there's a circuit in my chest;; disconnected from the rest
23 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Chilled to the bone but too stubborn to seek shelter, the dark female moved among the trees silently, contemplating. She didn't often wander so far from the creek where she first met Brienne, but today the anxiety had been overwhelming and she took to following the breeze once more. It was in her nature to roam, restless, rarely sleeping and always watching-- especially when she was stressed.
She knew so little about her broken, beautiful waif, and the girl knew even less about her. The practical side of her worried and gnawed at the flaw, the glaring crack in their already precarious foundation.
Only the painfully icy ground under her feet and the crisp smells of winter grounded Zada now, when her head was far away, wrapped in aching what-ifs and pointless, circular inner arguments. She snorted, suddenly frustrated with herself, and stopped in her tracks. At this point, she was still too caught up in her thoughts to pay much attention to her surroundings.
sister, I'm not much a poet but a criminal
and you never had a chance
Messages In This Thread
there's a circuit in my chest;; disconnected from the rest - by Zada - December 29, 2017, 04:35 PM