Redhawk Caldera Ohana
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori didn't like the idea of having one of their own (even just by association) involved in the brutality of war. If she had known these were the same wolves who had taken her Coelacanth and had held her captive, brutalizing the tender sprite, she would have razed them to the ground herself. "Our healers can look you over - and we're wonderful hunters. We'll get you recovered in no time." Catori promised. She didn't like to think of war in general as it seemed so....barbaric and just primitive. For some, that was the thrill. Catori didn't understand it. "And we'd get to know you better while you visit, so please. Head our way as soon as this is done." She wanted to end the visit on a high note and try not to think just of the negatives but it was so hard to do. 

When Aviana suggested they leave Catori made a little face, chewing her lip. "Do....do you wanna stay a bit longer? I can scout around the area and meet up with you around sunset. Give you guys some time to talk without me looming around." She was joking when she said it but she had that nagging feeling....if there was a chance something might happen to Chelan she'd want to spend as much time with him as possible. "I'll come back by soon." She promised before she reached over to gently nudge Aviana, snout touching her cheek briefly in a sign of affection and solidarity. "It was nice to meet you Sebastien. Don't be a stranger." She said with a wag of her tail before she headed off to see the lands around the Caldera and give the siblings some time together. 

this seemed like a good point to have her leave, if you guys wanna tag me if you want me to follow up with anything lemme know!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
Ohana - by Aviana - December 29, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: Ohana - by Spiritwalker - December 29, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: Ohana - by Sebastian - January 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: Ohana - by Aviana - January 09, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Ohana - by Spiritwalker - January 14, 2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Ohana - by Sebastian - January 15, 2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Ohana - by Aviana - January 16, 2018, 09:46 AM
RE: Ohana - by Sebastian - February 01, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: Ohana - by Aviana - February 01, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: Ohana - by Sebastian - February 02, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Ohana - by Aviana - February 07, 2018, 09:06 AM