Stone Circle apple of my eye
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She liked this girl, Clary decided, and her weird looks only added to her curiosity and charm. Not to mention, her praise only soared this beautiful meeting even further, and Clary couldn't help but beam knowing her name sounded pretty to someone else's ears. "Thanks! I didn't pick it, but I think it's pretty, too!"

Her eyes livened at Poppy's description of a place she'd never been, and a wonder-filled grin stretched wide across her face. "That sounds amazing!" Clary glanced behind her, to where the meadow lay, and squinted - but even that had an end. If not forest, then distant mountains. Only once she had been able to see for miles, when she and Steph had wandered up the Southern cliffs - but those were anything but flat. Clary turned back to Poppy and tipped her head. "I don't think we have anything like that around here. Just lots of forests and mountains, but I probably don't have to tell you that." She grinned, and her tail thumped the ground, "So how far'd you have to travel to get here, then? It must've taken you years!" Which she couldn't understand, because to her Poppy might have looked strange, but still very pretty, and very young.
Messages In This Thread
apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - December 29, 2017, 07:32 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by Clary - December 29, 2017, 10:36 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - January 01, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by Clary - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by Clary - January 20, 2018, 07:26 PM
RE: apple of my eye - by RIP Poppy - January 28, 2018, 02:22 PM