Haunted Wood Brighter And Brighter
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The girl was grateful that Skwol had remained with them for the duration of their hike. She was eager to make sure that Nevouku found a home. He was kind and she was certain that there was someone out there who was searching for him. She did not know that her home pack sat on the other side of the wood. She had been far too young when she had been taken. She did not know that her parents resided there, and a slew of new siblings with sparks in their eyes. The dark wisp was only eager to make sure that their faded traveling companion had found a piece of what he was looking for. So, she turned back to face them and nodded.

“We go through the wood and there should be a pack near the other end,” she ventured. The scent of wolf had gotten stronger, but she had no proof that there was an actual pack on the other side of the wood. She only assumed as much with the signs she had been given. The quiet young girl had found a talent in tracking and she knew that if there were enough paw prints, it meant enough were passing through.

The faded male seemed to be concerned that they were going into the spooky looking forest. Lucy looked back over her shoulder and laughed softly. “Don't be worried, Nevouku. Skwol is here. I don't think we have much to worry about.” Lucy quickly looked to the white wolf and she winked playfully.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - December 29, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - December 29, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - December 30, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - December 30, 2017, 05:02 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 03, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - January 06, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - January 07, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 13, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Skwol - January 14, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Nevouku - January 14, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Brighter And Brighter - by Lucy - January 18, 2018, 10:58 PM